Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crafty days

I recently dived into pinterest. I'm still not 100% sure how to work it (I only have three pins). However, my bff pinned this:

Source: flickr.com via Annie on Pinterest



I thought it was super cute and I had a t-shirt with an annoying stain that I couldn't remove. Perfect! Mine did not end up perfect. My strings never rolled up, no matter how thin I cut them. Mine is more of a necklace/scarf.

I do love the color. It was a fun project for a lazy Sunday.

Any thoughts on how to make the fabric roll? Note: most of my strips are wider, but even the uber thin ones didn't roll.

6 comments:

  1. I love pinterest! Maybe it's because of the fabric material?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is awesome! I am not very creative, so I think I would make a mess out of any shirt I tried to transform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! :) I love Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is amazing! I still love your scarf/neck-clother (you can steal that term if you want)! hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest is like a drug!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to make this, wow great job, super cute

    ReplyDelete