Sunday, September 19, 2010

Low Key Saturday

Yesterday was lovely. Very low key and relaxing. I woke up and made Jake's favorite breakfast - Polish breakfast. This involves potatoes, onions, sausage, eggs and cheese. It ended up being tasty, much better than last weekends attempt at pancakes. After letting the heavy breakfast digest for a bit, I went for a run. I didn't run as far as I'd like, but am still proud I dragged myself out.

The afternoon was spent hanging out on the porch, being jealous of the kid's birthday party next door (complete with bouncy-castle!), baking brownies, brewing beer and playing video games with Jake. Not exactly the most exciting Saturday night, but delightful all the same.

On the schedule for today, a trip to the farmers' market.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. VERY jealous of your trip to the farmers' market. I'm at work today.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Polish breakfast sounds good! I have never heard of that, and my grandma is Polish - I feel ripped off :-)

    ReplyDelete