Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jury Duty

Last night did not go at all as hoped.  Poor Irish.  What a horrible end to an amazing season. 

This morning I go up bright and early for day two of boot camp and busted out some cardio.  I then got gussied up for jury duty.  After three hours, I was released from service.  Not going to lie, I am kind of bummed I didn't get chosen.  I've never been on a jury before and think it would be helpful to know how the legal system works on that side for future jury trials. 

After running a quick errand I arrived home to find my father-in-law and grandfather-in-law had arrived early at our house.  Thankfully I finished cleaning the house before I left this morning! 


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to do jury duty too, and people always think I'm crazy! Glad to know I'm not the only one who wants to give it a shot :-)

    ReplyDelete