Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 3 of BBB and some donuts

I just completed Week 3 of Best Body Bootcamp by Tina!

I had to adapt this week quite a bit due to the trip to San Francisco.  I will post about this in the next few days - it was incredible. 

Back to bootcamp.  I made it through all three strength workouts, and used walking around Alcatraz, hiking SF, and skiing as my cardio for the week.  My legs are sore.  I totally spaced on goals though.  I need to make them a priority for next week!

I used Saturday to prep a bunch of food for the week, including Janetha's Healthy Dark Chocolate Donuts.  Y'all, these were so easy to make and incredibly good.  I subbed all white flour since I couldn't find whole wheat pastry flour at my regular grocery store.  I would show you a picture, but we ate them all very fast.  I highly recommend them.

Tomorrow (or Tuesday) - San Francisco! 

2 comments: