Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunny November in the Park

Totally missed posting yesterday. Whoops. I have a good excuse though. We met some friends in the park around 11am. It was incredibly sunny and 78* - in November in Denver. Weird.

We all brought some snacks and games and spent the day hanging out. Around 5, everybody got hungry. We trekked over to Jake's place and ordered Kaos pizza. We then spent about 5 hours playing cards. My team did not play very well, but fun was still had by all. By the time everyone left, it was late and time for this girl to go to bed.

Engagement photos at 2 in the same park. I'm still deciding what to wear. When I scheduled the photo shoot, I assumed it would be cold. Now that it is going to be 70 +, I have to reevaluate my outfit.

I'll post the vegan chocolate pudding later!

2 comments: