Tuesday, November 2, 2010

True Story: I can always finish a burrito

Due to craziness at work and lack of groceries at home, I grabbed lunch out on Monday. I decided on a Chipotle burrito to keep me full in case I had to work late (spoiler: I did). This reminded me of a story. . .

Senior year of college, I went to dinner and a movie with a boy (I thought it was a date. I was wrong. Awkward.) He said "Let's go to Chipotle, I have a coupon!" Keep in mind, Chipotle was new at the time, and a fun place to go.

When we get in line, boy asks if I want to split a burrito. Um... sure? Remember, I was on "date behavior." Boy says he can never come close to finishing one of their huge burritos. cough*wuss*cough

I think I talked him into buying chips and salsa to go along with our one burrito. Pretty sure I did this by telling him I'd pay for it.

We then saw SAW (the original) and he walked me home, where he made it clear this was not a date by talking about the girl he did like. Lame.

Moral of the story: never trust a boy who can't finish a burrito.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I hate people who can't finish burritos.

    And people who take girls out on coupons. Reminds me of my homecoming date when I was 16. And by date, I mean disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Ditto to what hibagel said about people who can't finish burritos.

    ReplyDelete