Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Dress!

Jake - avert your eyes and skip this post!

*****

Seriously! Go away.


***********


Is he gone yet?



****


Ok, on to business.

On Black Friday morning, Mom and I got up at 6 and braved the crowds. We scored some good deals. :) We shopped for a few hours, then went home for brunch. After brunch, we picked up Grandmere and headed to the bridal salon.


I tried the dress on again and still loved it.

It's light and airy without too much frou frou. Plus, it makes my waist look tiny!



Here's the back:



Can you see the slight lace detail on the bottom?

Because I am a shrimp, I had to get the gown with a custom length. I was also stubborn. My measurements are between two sizes. Despite suggestions I go with the higher size, I decided to go with the smaller. I need some incentive to stay on track with my workouts. Fear of not fitting into my dress should do the trick. ;)






4 comments:

  1. Yay! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    [Can you tell I kinda like it????]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I love the applique on it and how flowy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautfiul!! you look great it in, and don't worry, you'll have no trouble with the size you chose!

    ReplyDelete